Dream Image Spray Tan
For an all-over year-long tan our Dream Image organic paraben-free express spray tan which is non-sticky and contains anti-ageing vitamins and minerals to nourish your skin, leaving it with a lovely glow.
Great to make you look and feel fab either during those winter blues or in preparation for your holiday or for any special occasion.
Your tan will fade naturally 5-10 days after application.
Full Body £30.00
BEFORE YOUR TAN
- Exfoliate and moisturise the day before the tan (not on the day of tanning treatment), special attention should be given to elbows, knees, wrists, ankles and any problem dry areas
- Paint nails and toenails, especially if artificial
- Wax (or any method that removes hair from the roots) at least 48 hours prior to treatment and if shaving it’s 24 hours before. This allows time for pores to close, otherwise dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Avoid using deodorant, perfume, make-up and lotions prior to your tanning treatment.
AFTER YOUR TAN
- Loose-fitting dark clothes should be worn after your tanning treatment. Tight clothes or underwear may cause marks and rubbing off the tanning solution.
- Wear flip flops or loose-fitting shoes
- Do not shower or bathe for the development period after your tanning treatment
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period
- Pat dry after showering
- Not wear shoes or socks after your tanning session if your feet sweat.
- Do not rub skin harshly after washing, just pat dry.
- The tan will last longer if the skin is well moisturised both before and after a tan (but not on the day of tanning treatment).
- Make sure you don’t come into contact with leather (especially light colours) straight after a tanning treatment as it can react with the leather and cause discolour that won’t come out.